Transition Financial Advisors Group, Inc.
Welcome and thank-you for your interest in Transition Financial Advisors Group, Inc.! Established in 2001, we are the worlds first cross border financial advisory firm dedicated to meet all of your financial needs, whether in Canada or the US, all under one roof. We can:
- Plan and prepare your Canadian and US tax returns ensuring they are coordinated to optimize your overall tax situation
- Manage a coordinated portfolio of investments with accounts located in Canada or the US and in either currency all presented on one statement in the currency of your choice
- Help you design an estate plan for heirs living in either country, while mitigating your estate tax obligations in both countries
- Coordinate all of the above to help you achieve the cross border lifestyle you desire
- Provide experts who are renowned authors and speakers, who live a Canada/ US lifestyle themselves and have credentials in both Canada and the US
- Serve you through offices in Arizona, Florida and Alberta
What Makes Us Different?
1.One Stop Services Tax planning and preparation, managing stranded investments in Canada and the US or estate plans we can service all your financial needs under one roof.
We get to know you as an individual and understand your personal situation and then we build a plan that is reflective of your unique situation that best suits your distinct needs.
3. Direct Access to the Experts
Talk directly with an experienced, qualified expert who is committed to a high level of service and has a thorough understanding of your financial situation.
4. People That Live It
Our transition planners work and live in both Canada and the US, we have unique credentials and insights to help you every step of the way. Meet our team
5. Our Transition Experience
At Transition Financial Advisors, Inc., we have perfected a unique, comprehensive planning process that ensures we cover all the details. You will have piece of mind knowing everything has been reviewed in detail, so you can move forward with your transition.
Learn more of what we do
6. Our Network
We have a large network of professionals across Canada and the US who are ready to advise on any situation.
We are the experts. Why? We wrote the books on it!
The issues associated with moving between Canada and the US are astounding, yet thousands of people make the move annually with little or no idea of these complexities. As you may have come to realize, Canada/ US Transition Planning is a specialized field with few practitioners and little public information available. To help make you aware of the issues and opportunities you may face, we wrote a book to address each Canada/US situation and Transition Financial Advisors Group, Inc. is the first and only firm to do so. We encourage you to pick up the book that applies so you can better understand your situation and the opportunities and obstacles that come with it.
Canada/US Investment Solutions
In essence, we are financial planners first although we prepare tax returns, do tax planning, help with estate planning, etc. in your Canada/ US situation. Learn More
- We won’t just prepare your tax returns
- 2nd home titling/ tax matters
- Investment properties titling/ tax matters
- Estate planning/ immigration applications
- Want tax planning, tax preparation, assistance with estate plan design and someone to manage their investment portfolio in Canada and the US
- Want tax planning, tax preparation,
- Have 3-6 months prior to their planned move
- Believe in proactively planning out their finances to achieve their goals
- Have an investment portfolio of $1M+ which usually translates to a net worth of $2M+
- Are willing to pay for the right advice, which can be upwards of $10,000+
2 Book Bundle Deal – The American in Canada & The Canadian Snowbird in America – Save $9.00!
2 Book Bundle Deal – The American in Canada & The Canadian In America (2nd Edition)
2 Book Bundle Deal – The Canadian in America (2nd Edition) and The Canadian Snowbird in America – Save $9.00!
All 3 Book Bundle! – The Canadian in America (2nd Edition) & The American in Canada & The Canadian Snowbird in America -BEST VALUE- Save $20.95!
The Canadian Snowbird in America$19.95 Add to cart
The Canadian in America – 2nd Edition$24.95 Add to cart
The American in Canada$24.95 Add to cart
Your cart is currently empty.